Steak with roasted broccolini and tomatoes
We doubled down on the fresh herb sauces for this easy recipe. Toss our basil-walnut pesto with the roasted broccolini and tomatoes, and smear the tangy parsley and cilantro chermoula on the meat.
- 8 ounces broccolini
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Fresh cilantro
- 1 lime
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Chermoula spice blend (cumin - coriander)
- Two 6-ounce top sirloin steaks
- Basil-walnut pesto (fresh basil - walnuts - baby arugula - fresh garlic - oil blend - kosher salt)
Prep and roast the vegetables
- Trim the root ends of the broccolini.
- Finely chop the parsley leaves.
- Finely chop the cilantro.
- Zest and juice the lime.
Make the chermoula
Cook the steak
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
Nutrition per serving: Calories: 700, Protein: 40g, Total Fat: 54g, Monounsaturated Fat: 35g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 9g, Cholesterol: 90mg, Carbohydrates: 18g, Fiber: 6g, Added Sugar: 0g, Sodium: 600mg