Two breakfasts: Asparagus goat cheese scramble & Kale and mango smoothie
- 2 scallions
- 3 ounces asparagus
- Fresh dill
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
- 1½ ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 6 ounces dino kale
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1½ cups frozen mango pieces
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons black chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
Prep the ingredients
- Trim the root ends from the scallions and thinly slice the white and green parts.
- Cut the asparagus on a diagonal into thin pieces.
- Coarsely chop the dill leaves.
- Whisk the eggs, and season with salt and pepper.
Cook the eggs
Blend the ingredients
Nutrition per serving: SCRAMBLE: Calories: 240, Protein: 20g, Total Fat: 17g, Monounsaturated Fat: 6g, Polyunsaturated Fat: .5g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 460mg, Carbohydrates: 2g, Fiber: 2g, Added Sugar: 0g, Sodium: 510mg, SMOOTHIE: Calories: 250, Protein: 6g, Total Fat: 12g, Monounsaturated Fat: .5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Carbohydrates: 34g, Fiber: 8g, Added Sugar: 6g, Sodium: 300mg