How do I cook with Sun Basket?
Keeping Your Sun Basket Fresh
- Sun Basket meals are shipped in carefully engineered packaging to sustain freshness even after it arrives on your doorstep.
- Keep box out of direct sunlight.
- Immediately refrigerate your ingredients after removing them from the box.
- We recommend you consume your seafood or shellfish within 3 days and meat and poultry within 5 days of the arrival of your delivery.
- Recipes with delicate greens and fresh mushrooms are best used within 5 days of the arrival of your delivery.
Pantry Staples and Equipment
- Your pantry should include olive oil, grapeseed or sunflower oil, plus salt and freshly–ground pepper.
- We occasionally call for wine or butter as an optional recipe item.
- To cook, you'll need basic pots and pans, knives, vegetable peeler, grater, zester, cooking spoon, spatula, ladle, and a measuring cup.
Getting Creative with Sun Basket
- Each week use My Menu to select the perfect meals for you.
- For a dinner party, double up on one recipe, or repurpose a recipe as a starter dish.
- Cook and freeze soups and stews for make-ahead meals.
- Substitute in a healthy snack instead of a meal.
Did You Know?
You can now text us! Send a text to +1 408-669-4101 to get in touch with a member of Sun Basket Customer Support or click the Contact Us button below for phone and email.