Making Healthy Cooking Easy and Delicious
- Sun Basket delivers the freshest organic produce and clean ingredients.
- We use responsibly sourced meats, free from antibiotics and added hormones.
- We only use seafood that is recommended as Best Choice or Good Alternative by the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch® program.
- Our recipes are delivered in sustainable, eco–friendly packaging.
- All recipes are developed by our chef and approved by our in-house dietitians.
- At least one recipe per week will be certified by the American Heart Association®'s Heart-Check certification program guidelines for a heart-healthy diet. These recipes will be indicated on the menu page with a Heart-Check mark.
- Every week, Sun Basket donates an average of 1000 pounds of food to Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Clara and San Mateo counties, the New Jersey Agricultural Society Farmers Against Hunger, and Hope Food Pantry of Monroe County.
Our Executive Chef
- Recipes created by Chef Justine Kelly, formerly of James Beard Award-winning restaurant The Slanted Door.
- She's passionate about teaching people how to cook delicious, healthy meals using the best ingredients and globally inspired flavors.
- A California Bay Area native, Chef Justine has developed long-term relationships with the country's best purveyors.
The Real Value of Sun Basket
- Direct access to the freshest organic produce and clean ingredients — we bring the farmer's market, specialty shop, butcher and fishmonger right to your doorstep!
- Save time — no menu planning, no grocery shopping, and no measuring.
- Save money — we send you exactly what you need, so you're not buying a big block of tamarind paste or extra herbs that will go to waste.
- Fresher than the grocery store! We buy directly from the source, bringing you the highest-quality meats, seafood, and fresh-picked produce directly from the best purveyors to your table.
Become An Affiliate Partner
Interested in helping us grow Sun Basket? We offer industry-leading referral incentives. Get started.
An update on COVID-19. We are committed to staying open and serving you. Learn more.