and clean ingredients.
Skip or cancel any time.
or your money back.
Sunbasket is a certified organic handler.
All organic ingredients are clearly labeled upon delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions
All of our Fresh & Ready meals are single serving and meant to feed an average adult. Our 6-meal plan is perfect for a person looking for 6 dinners (or lunches!) a week. On average, our meals weigh in at about 450 grams (16 ounces), which is 20-30% larger than similar competitors. Plus our meals average just under 600 calories and range from 400 to 800 calories.
We accommodate a variety of dietary preferences including gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free and more. Each meal is tagged on the menu so you can easily find the meals that work for you. If you're unable to place an order that fits your preferences now, be sure to check back frequently as we're always adding new and exciting dishes.
We work with trusted farms to select the highest quality produce available. You won't find any artificial or chemical preservatives in our freshly prepared meals so they have a refrigerated shelf life of about 5 days. You can find a "use by" date on the back of each meal on the nutrition label. If you're ever unable to finish your meals within their shelf life, you can always pop your meals into the freezer for extended storage. Just be sure to microwave your meal straight from the freezer and add a few extra minutes to reach the 165° F internal temperature we recommend.
Your meals will come to you fully prepared so you just have to heat them up in the microwave or oven. On the back of each meal, you'll find our easy steps for heating, but generally, the meals heat up in under 4 minutes. If you're unsure, start at 2 minutes and heat in 30-second increments until the meal reaches an inner temperature of 165° F. Our meals are packaged to be heated in the microwave or oven (for the ultimate convenience).
To help guarantee your meals arrive in the freshest condition use specially insulated liners and state-of-the-art cooling technology to. We deliver to most zip codes in the United States, excluding AK, HI, MT, ND, and parts of NM. The exact days that we can reach you will depend on your zip code and the carrier delivering your meals. Whether you're signing up or updating your typical delivery day, we'll show you all the days available after you select your meals so you can choose what's best for you.
Every week you get to pick your selection of meals from our weekly rotation. Our plans start at just $9.99/meal, and come in four plan sizes: 4, 6, 8, or 10 meals per week. Once you select your plan, you'll pick the most convenient delivery day for you, and we'll ship your chef-cooked meals right to your doorstep! If you ever need to change the number of meals, skip or cancel a week, it's easy to make changes to your upcoming delivery before the weekly deadline.
- We work with trusted farms to select the highest quality produce available.
- We deliver organic fresh produce, milk, yogurt, eggs, and tofu 99% of the time. We strive for 100% but every so often, factors like weather make an organic option unavailable.
- If we ever have to substitute an organic ingredient with a conventional alternative, we will let you know.
- Our meats and seafood are free of antibiotics and artificial hormones, and we offer organic, free-range, and pasture-raised meats and poultry as well.
- We partner with the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch® program to ensure responsible sourcing of both wild-caught and farm-raised seafood. This means sourcing from fisheries or aquaculture operations that are rated a Green Best Choice, Yellow Good Alternative, or that are eco-certified to a standard recognized by Seafood Watch.