In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Asian Steak & Broccoli
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Carb-Conscious, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
1 Serving, 360 Calories/Serving
4–5 Minutes (Microwave oven)
Experience the perfect harmony of flavor and nutrition at mealtime. We’ve taken steak and sliced it thin, sautéed it up with broccoli florets, a medley of peppers and onions, and tossed it all in a balanced asian umami sauce.
- Sous vide seasoned antibiotic-free beef
- Organic broccoli
- Tamari sauce (water - coconut aminos - gluten-free tamari - rice vinegar - toasted sesame oil - pureed garlic - pureed ginger - arrowroot powder - five-spice powder)
- Roasted vegetables (organic cauliflower - organic bell peppers - organic onions - extra virgin olive oil - kosher salt)
- Sesame seeds
- Toasted garlic nuggets
- Aleppo chile flakes
Calories 360, Total Fat 17g (22% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 65mg (22% DV), Sodium 920mg (40% DV), Total Carb. 21g (8% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 4g Added Sugars, 8% DV), Protein 29g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Heat, Season, and Serve
- We delivered this meal fresh because it tastes best that way (heated of course!). If you need to freeze it to cook later, no worries, that works too.
- Microwave: Peel back a corner of the plastic, add 1 tablespoon water, and cook in the tray 4–5 minutes (8–10 minutes if frozen), until internal temperature reaches 165°F*.
- We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content.
- *Cooking times vary by microwave, so add time if needed. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.