In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Beef Stroganoff with Green Beans
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free, Carb-Conscious, No Added Sugar, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
1 Serving, 500 Calories/Serving
4–5 Minutes (Microwave oven)
Classic flavor, reinvented. You’re just minutes away from a hearty, energy-packed meal.
- Beef stroganoff sauce (ground antibiotic-free beef - organic mushrooms - organic onions - beef stock - organic heavy cream - organic Greek yogurt - sherry cooking wine - extra virgin olive oil - pureed garlic - arrowroot powder - kosher salt - porcini powder - dried thyme - minced parsley - white pepper - sweet paprika)
- Organic green beans
- Dried parsley
Nutrition per serving
Calories 500, Total Fat 34g (44% DV), Sat. Fat 15g (75% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 115mg (38% DV), Sodium 970mg (42% DV), Total Carb. 17g (6% DV), Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 28g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Heat, Season, and Serve
- We delivered this meal fresh because it tastes best that way (heated of course!). If you need to freeze it to cook later, no worries, that works too.
- Microwave: Peel back a corner of the plastic, add 1 tablespoon water, and cook in the tray 4–5 minutes (8–10 minutes if frozen), until internal temperature reaches 165°F*.
- We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content.
- *Cooking times vary by microwave, so add time if needed. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.