In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Braised Pork Chile Verde with Cilantro Cauliflower Rice
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Carb-Conscious, Spicy, No Added Sugar, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
1 Serving, 370 Calories/Serving
4–5 Minutes (Microwave oven)
For a meal bursting with flavor, experience our twist on braised pork and riced cauliflower.
- Chile verde sauce (vegetable stock - crushed tomatillos - diced mild green chiles - organic onions - organic poblanos - extra virgin olive oil - organic bell peppers - organic spinach - minced cilantro - water - organic garlic - pickled jalapeños - apple cider vinegar - kosher salt - arrowroot powder - dried Mexican oregano - black pepper)
- Sous vide antibiotic-free pork shoulder
- Cilantro–cauliflower “rice” blend (organic cauliflower - extra virgin olive oil - minced cilantro - organic onions - organic carrots - organic celery - organic spinach - kosher salt - black pepper)
Calories 370, Total Fat 19g (24% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 70mg (23% DV), Sodium 1220mg (53% DV), Total Carb. 22g (8% DV), Fiber 8g (29% DV), Total Sugars 10g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 30g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Heat, Season, and Serve
- We delivered this meal fresh because it tastes best that way (heated of course!). If you need to freeze it to cook later, no worries, that works too.
- Microwave: Peel back a corner of the plastic, add 1 tablespoon water, and cook in the tray 4–5 minutes (8–10 minutes if frozen), until internal temperature reaches 165°F*.
- We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content.
- *Cooking times vary by microwave, so add time if needed. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.