In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Cheesy Keto Risotto with Grilled Chicken
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free, Carb-Conscious, No Added Sugar, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
1 Serving, 500 Calories/Serving
4–5 Minutes (Microwave oven)
Take your risotto game to new heights! Guilt-free cauliflower risotto is topped with juicy chicken and a hearty red sauce infused with sundried tomatoes, cream, and Romano cheese.
- Cauliflower “risotto” (organic cauliflower “rice” - organic onions - organic heavy cream - chicken stock - Pecorino Romano - extra virgin olive oil - pureed garlic - minced parsley - arrowroot powder - kosher salt - black pepper)
- Grilled antibiotic-free chicken breast
- Pesto rosso (diced tomatoes - almonds - extra virgin olive oil - balsamic vinegar - sun-dried tomatoes - organic garlic - kosher salt - Aleppo chile flakes - minced basil - black pepper)
Nutrition per serving
Calories 500, Total Fat 33g (42% DV), Sat. Fat 12g (60% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 120mg (40% DV), Sodium 1230mg (53% DV), Total Carb. 19g (7% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 34g
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts (almond)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Heat, Season, and Serve
- We delivered this meal fresh because it tastes best that way (heated of course!). If you need to freeze it to cook later, no worries, that works too.
- Microwave: Peel back a corner of the plastic, add 1 tablespoon water, and cook in the tray 4–5 minutes (8–10 minutes if frozen), until internal temperature reaches 165°F*.
- We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content.
- *Cooking times vary by microwave, so add time if needed. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.