In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Chicken Fajita Bake
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free, Carb-Conscious, No Added Sugar, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
1 Serving, 490 Calories/Serving
4–5 Minutes (Microwave oven)
Fiesta anytime! Our grilled chicken, roasted peppers and onions, and creamy ricotta make this fajita bake the envy of meal time.
- Fajita vegetables (organic onions - organic cauliflower - organic bell pepper - organic poblano - extra virgin olive oil - cumin - dried Mexican oregano - ancho chile powder - granulated garlic - black pepper)
- Grilled antibiotic-free chicken breast
- Cheese blend (ricotta - cheddar - mozzarella - provolone - organic heavy cream - chili powder - kosher salt - onion powder - granulated garlic - sweet smoked paprika - dried Mexican oregano)
- Dried chives
Calories 490, Total Fat 27g (35% DV), Sat. Fat 13g (65% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 150mg (50% DV), Sodium 890mg (39% DV), Total Carb. 19g (7% DV), Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 9g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 41g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Heat, Season, and Serve
- We delivered this meal fresh because it tastes best that way (heated of course!). If you need to freeze it to cook later, no worries, that works too.
- Microwave: Peel back a corner of the plastic, add 1 tablespoon water, and cook in the tray 4–5 minutes (8–10 minutes if frozen), until internal temperature reaches 165°F*.
- We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content.
- *Cooking times vary by microwave, so add time if needed. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.