Chicken with Broccoli, Cauliflower, & Cheese Sauce
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free, Carb-Conscious, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
1 Serving, 480 Calories/Serving
4–5 Minutes (Microwave oven)
Conquer meal time with this crowd-pleasing favorite! Lean chicken with broccoli, cauliflower, and a mouthwatering triple cheese sauce.
- Triple cheese sauce (organic milk - cheddar - Gruyère - Parmesan - sodium citrate)
- Grilled antibiotic-free chicken breast
- Organic broccoli
- Organic cauliflower
Calories 480, Total Fat 28g (36% DV), Sat. Fat 15g (75% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 150mg (50% DV), Sodium 1330mg (58% DV), Total Carb. 12g (4% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 44g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame.
Heat, Season, and Serve
- We delivered this meal fresh because it tastes best that way (heated of course!). If you need to freeze it to cook later, no worries, that works too.
- Microwave: Peel back a corner of the plastic, add 1 tablespoon water, and cook in the tray 4–5 minutes (8–10 minutes if frozen), until internal temperature reaches 165°F*.
- We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content.
- *Cooking times vary by microwave, so add time if needed. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.