In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Chipotle shrimp and Cajun-spiced potato on a crisp mixed salad
Soy-Free, Mediterranean, Gluten-Free, Lean & Clean, Paleo, Dairy-Free, Diabetes-Friendly, Carb-Conscious
2 Servings, 300 Calories/Serving
Score a boatload of nutrients with this flavorful sheet pan meal, featuring tender potato tossed in a supercharged blend of garlic, sweet paprika, thyme, and oregano.
In your bag
- 1 organic russet or other white potato
- Sunbasket blackening spice blend (granulated garlic - sweet paprika - onion powder - dried thyme - dried oregano)
- Seafood options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild tail-on jumbo shrimp
- 2 sustainably raised skin-on barramundi fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 wild Pacific skin-on king salmon fillet (about 10 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chile powder (optional)
- 1 organic romaine heart or other lettuce
- 1 organic Roma or other tomato
- 2 or 3 organic radishes (about 2 ounces total)
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
Calories: 300, Protein: 20g (40% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 13g (20% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 9g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% DV), Cholesterol: 155mg (52% DV), Sodium: 170mg (7% DV), Carbohydrates: 28g (9% DV), Total Sugars: 7g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and roast the potato
Heat the oven to 425°F.
- Scrub or peel the potato. Cut the potato into ¼-inch pieces.
On one sheet pan, toss the potato with the blackening spice blend and 1 to 2 tablespoons oil; season generously with salt and pepper and spread in an even layer. Roast the potato, stirring halfway through, until golden brown and tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare and cook the seafood.
Prep and roast the seafood
For the shrimp or jumbo shrimp:
- Rinse and drain the shrimp. Pat dry on a paper-towel-lined plate. Drizzle the shrimp with 2 to 3 teaspoons oil; season lightly with salt and as much chipotle chile powder as you like.
For the fish (barramundi or king salmon):
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel (if using king salmon, cut in half crosswise). Drizzle the fish with 2 to 3 teaspoons oil; season lightly with salt and as much chipotle chile powder as you like.
On another sheet pan, place the seafood (if using shrimp, spread an even layer; if using fish, place skin side down) and roast until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes for regular shrimp and 8 to 10 minutes for jumbo shrimp or fish. Using a fork, flake the fish into bite-size pieces. While the seafood and potato are roasting, prepare the salad.
Make the salad
- Trim the root end from the romaine heart; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Cut away the core from the tomato; coarsely chop the tomato.
- Thinly slice the radishes.
In a large bowl, toss together the romaine, tomato, radishes, champagne vinegar, and 1 tablespoon [2 TBL] oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer the salad to individual bowls, top with the roasted seafood and potato, and serve.
- Scrub the potato.
- Toss the potato with oil and seasonings.
- Time the cooking.
- Assemble the salad.
- Transfer the salad to bowls.