In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Chorizo Queso Hash
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free, Carb-Conscious, Spicy, No Added Sugar, <600 Calories
1 Serving, 370 Calories/Serving
4–5 Minutes (Microwave oven)
Whatever your heart desires, our Chorizo Queso Hash satisfies! Flavorful chorizo is accompanied by cauliflower florets, coated in spicy, cheese sauce.
- Chile-lime cauliflower (organic cauliflower - ground makrut lime leaves - ancho chile powder - kosher salt - sweet paprika - granulated garlic - cumin - black pepper)
- Chorizo hash (ground antibiotic-free chorizo - organic onion - organic apple - diced mild green chiles - organic poblano - pureed garlic - extra virgin olive oil - chile powder)
- Queso sauce (organic milk - cheddar - mozzarella - provolone - sodium citrate)
- Cheese blend (mozzarella - provolone)
- Pickled jalapeños
- Dried chives
Calories 370, Total Fat 24g (31% DV), Sat. Fat 11g (55% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 70mg (23% DV), Sodium 970mg (42% DV), Total Carb. 18g (7% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 22g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Heat, Season, and Serve
- We delivered this meal fresh because it tastes best that way (heated of course!). If you need to freeze it to cook later, no worries, that works too.
- Microwave: Peel back a corner of the plastic, add 1 tablespoon water, and cook in the tray 4–5 minutes (8–10 minutes if frozen), until internal temperature reaches 165°F*.
- We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content.
- *Cooking times vary by microwave, so add time if needed. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.