In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Creamy Pancetta Chicken
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free, Carb-Conscious, Spicy, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
1 Serving, 500 Calories/Serving
4–5 Minutes (Microwave oven)
Our indulgent, creamy pancetta sauce is balanced with grilled chicken and fresh broccoli topped with chile flakes for subtle heat. This meal is a culinary win.
- Grilled antibiotic-free chicken
- Organic broccoli
- Cream sauce (organic heavy cream - vegetable stock - antibiotic-free pancetta - minced shallot - lemon juice - Parmesan - minced parsley - extra virgin olive oil - arrowroot powder - lemon zest - kosher salt - red chile flakes - black pepper)
- Italian cheese blend (mozzarella - provolone)
Nutrition per serving
Calories 500, Total Fat 33g (42% DV), Sat. Fat 17g (85% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 160mg (53% DV), Sodium 1170mg (51% DV), Total Carb. 10g (4% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 3g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 40g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Heat, Season, and Serve
- We delivered this meal fresh because it tastes best that way (heated of course!). If you need to freeze it to cook later, no worries, that works too.
- Microwave: Peel back a corner of the plastic, add 1 tablespoon water, and cook in the tray 4–5 minutes (8–10 minutes if frozen), until internal temperature reaches 165°F*.
- We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content.
- *Cooking times vary by microwave, so add time if needed. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.