In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Eggplant and tofu wraps with cauliflower “rice” salad
4 Servings, 610 Calories/Serving
These vegetarian, eggplant and tofu wraps are fun to assemble, and have a bright lemony flavor thanks to the sumac in our eggplant spice blend.
In your bag
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 globe eggplant
- Eggplant spice blend (sumac - sweet smoked paprika - allspice )
- 1 yellow onion
- ¾ pound Hodo Soy firm tofu
- 1 lemon
- 1 cucumber
- ¼ cup roasted pistachios
- 6 or 7 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 10 ounces cauliflower “rice”
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- 4 whole wheat lavash flatbreads
- ¼ pound baby kale
Protein: 31g (62% DV), Fiber: 15g (60% DV), Total Fat: 31g (48% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 15g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 15mg (5% DV), Sodium: 400mg (17% DV), Carbohydrates: 61g (20% DV), Total Sugars: 11g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts, Wheat, Soybeans
Wash produce before use
Prep the vegetables; cook the eggplant
- In a small bowl, combine the sun-dried tomatoes with warm tap water and let stand while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
- Remove the stem from the eggplant and cut in half lengthwise. Cut each half into ¼-inch-thick strips, then crosswise into ¼-inch cubes. In a medium bowl, toss the eggplant with salt, pepper, and the eggplant spice blend.
- Peel and coarsely chop the yellow onion.
- Crumble the tofu into ½-inch pieces.
While the eggplant cooks, prepare the ingredients for the cauliflower “rice” salad.
Prep the cauliflower “rice” salad and sun dried tomato topping
- Remove the sun dried tomatoes from the soaking liquid; discard the soaking liquid and coarsely chop the tomatoes.
- Juice the lemon.
- Peel the cucumbers, if desired, and trim off the ends; cut lengthwise into quarters, then crosswise into quarter inch pieces.
- Coarsely chop the pistachios.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
Cook the cauliflower “rice”; finish the salad
While the cauliflower “rice” cooks, assemble the eggplant wraps.
Assemble the wraps
- Soak the sun dried tomatoes.
- Crumble the tofu.
- Juice the lemon.
- Strip the leaves from the parsley.
- Assemble the eggplant wraps.