In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Grilled Pork with Swedish Gravy and Broccoli
Gluten-Free Friendly, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Carb-Conscious, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
1 Serving, 300 Calories/Serving
4–5 Minutes (Microwave oven)
A new twist on classic flavors is served up with Swedish gravy, lean pork, and steamed broccoli for pure satisfaction.
- Grilled antibiotic-free pork loin chop
- Gravy (beef stock - organic heavy cream - tomato paste - arrowroot powder - coconut palm nectar - butter - gluten-free tamari - vegan Worcestershire sauce - white pepper)
- Organic broccoli
- Organic cauliflower
Calories 300, Total Fat 12g (15% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 85mg (28% DV), Sodium 740mg (32% DV), Total Carb. 17g (6% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 2g Added Sugars, 4% DV), Protein 31g
Contains: Milk, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Heat, Season, and Serve
- We delivered this meal fresh because it tastes best that way (heated of course!). If you need to freeze it to cook later, no worries, that works too.
- Microwave: Peel back a corner of the plastic, add 1 tablespoon water, and cook in the tray 4–5 minutes (8–10 minutes if frozen), until internal temperature reaches 165°F*.
- We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content.
- *Cooking times vary by microwave, so add time if needed. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.