In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Indian Butter Chicken
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free, Carb-Conscious, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
1 Serving, 440 Calories/Serving
4–5 Minutes (Microwave oven)
Transport to the flavor mecca of the culinary world with delicious Indian Butter Chicken. Tender chicken and cauliflower rice are coated in a rich, creamy, tomato sauce, brought to life with a blend of spices.
- Butter chicken sauce (diced tomatoes - organic onions - organic heavy cream - butter - water - honey - extra virgin olive oil - pureed ginger - arrowroot powder - butter chicken spice blend [spices - paprika - turmeric - ground mustard - salt] - pureed garlic - salt)
- Sous vide antibiotic-free chicken
- Cilantro–cauliflower “rice” (organic cauliflower - extra virgin olive oil - minced cilantro - organic spinach - kosher salt - black pepper)
Nutrition per serving
Calories 440, Total Fat 25g (32% DV), Sat. Fat 10g (50% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 125mg (42% DV), Sodium 890mg (39% DV), Total Carb. 17g (6% DV), Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 9g (Incl. 3g Added Sugars, 6% DV), Protein 35g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Heat, Season, and Serve
- We delivered this meal fresh because it tastes best that way (heated of course!). If you need to freeze it to cook later, no worries, that works too.
- Microwave: Peel back a corner of the plastic, add 1 tablespoon water, and cook in the tray 4–5 minutes (8–10 minutes if frozen), until internal temperature reaches 165°F*.
- We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content.
- *Cooking times vary by microwave, so add time if needed. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.