In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Jerk Chicken with Red Pepper Sauce
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Carb-Conscious, Spicy, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
1 Serving, 420 Calories/Serving
4–5 Minutes (Microwave oven)
Jerk seasoning takes juicy chicken to new heights while coconut–cauliflower “rice” is carried away with a roasted red pepper sauce, making mealtime with Prüvit a Caribbean experience.
- Coconut cauliflower “rice” (organic cauliflower - organic onions - organic bell peppers - unsweetened coconut - extra virgin olive oil - kosher salt)
- Jerk chicken (antibiotic-free chicken thigh - gluten-free tamari - canola oil - organic garlic - organic ginger - coconut sugar - allspice - onion powder - chili powder - cayenne - nutmeg - cinnamon)
- Roasted red pepper sauce blend (roasted red peppers - coconut milk - red wine vinegar - extra virgin olive oil - kosher salt)
Calories 420, Total Fat 28g (36% DV), Sat. Fat 10g (50% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 110mg (37% DV), Sodium 830mg (36% DV), Total Carb. 18g (7% DV), Fiber 8g (29% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 2g Added Sugars, 4% DV), Protein 28g
Contains: Tree Nuts (coconut), Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Heat, Season, and Serve
- We delivered this meal fresh because it tastes best that way (heated of course!). If you need to freeze it to cook later, no worries, that works too.
- Microwave: Peel back a corner of the plastic, add 1 tablespoon water, and cook in the tray 4–5 minutes (8–10 minutes if frozen), until internal temperature reaches 165°F*.
- We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content.
- *Cooking times vary by microwave, so add time if needed. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.