Linguiça Sausage and Cauliflower
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Carb-Conscious, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
1 Serving, 330 Calories/Serving
4–5 Minutes (Microwave oven)
Inspired by a Portuguese classic, we’ve taken smoked linguiça sausage and steamed cauliflower and tossed them in a paprika–bell pepper sauce, ensuring mealtime is a flavor-packed experience.
- Tomato base (diced tomatoes - beef stock - organic bell peppers - organic onions - sweet paprika - extra virgin olive oil - organic garlic - arrowroot powder - kosher salt - black pepper)
- Smoked linguiça sausage
- Organic cauliflower
Calories 330, Total Fat 21g (27% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 55mg (18% DV), Sodium 840mg (37% DV), Total Carb. 17g (6% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 27g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame.
Heat, Season, and Serve
- We delivered this meal fresh because it tastes best that way (heated of course!). If you need to freeze it to cook later, no worries, that works too.
- Microwave: Peel back a corner of the plastic, add 1 tablespoon water, and cook in the tray 4–5 minutes (8–10 minutes if frozen), until internal temperature reaches 165°F*.
- We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content.
- *Cooking times vary by microwave, so add time if needed. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.