In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Mediterranean four-bean salad with pan-fried patatas and romesco verde
Family-Friendly, Dairy-Free, Mediterranean, Soy-Free, Diabetes-Friendly, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Lean & Clean
2 Servings, 490 Calories/Serving
Four kinds of beans and pops of flavor from olives and sun-dried tomatoes come together in this colorful main-course salad; our house-made green romesco adds a tangy finish.
In your bag
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomato strips (not in oil)
- 5 ounces organic fingerling or other small waxy potatoes
- 5 ounces organic green beans
- ½ cup cooked chickpeas
- ½ cup cooked white beans
- ½ cup cooked lima beans
- ¼ cup pitted Castelvetrano olives
- Sunbasket romesco verde (mild green chiles - pumpkin seeds - EVOO - sherry vinegar - fresh cilantro - fresh garlic - kosher salt)
- 3 ounces organic baby arugula or other leafy greens
Calories: 490, Protein: 17g (34% DV), Fiber: 14g (56% DV), Total Fat: 22g (34% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 12g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 490mg (20% DV), Carbohydrates: 60g (20% DV), Total Sugars: 15g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Soak the sun-dried tomatoes; cook the potatoes
- In a small bowl, soak the sun-dried tomatoes in very hot tap water until softened, about 10 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
- Scrub the potatoes and cut in half lengthwise.
While the tomatoes soak and the potatoes cook, prepare the green beans.
Prep and cook the green beans
- Trim the stem ends from the green beans.
While the green beans cook, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients; finish the salad
- Rinse the chickpeas, white beans, and lima beans.
- Cut the olives in half.
- Scrub the potatoes.
- Rinse the beans.
- Assemble the four-bean salad.