In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Mediterranean four-bean salad with pan-fried patatas and romesco verde
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Vegan, Diabetes-Friendly
2 Servings, 490 Calories/Serving
Four kinds of beans and pops of flavor from olives and sun-dried tomatoes come together in this colorful main-course salad; our house-made green romesco adds a tangy finish.
In your bag
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomato strips (not in oil)
- 5 ounces organic fingerling or other small waxy potatoes
- 5 ounces organic green beans
- ½ cup cooked chickpeas
- ½ cup cooked white beans
- ½ cup cooked lima beans
- ¼ cup pitted Castelvetrano olives
- Sunbasket romesco verde (mild green chiles - pumpkin seeds - EVOO - sherry vinegar - fresh cilantro - fresh garlic - kosher salt)
- 3 ounces organic baby arugula or other leafy greens
Calories 490, Total Fat 22g (28% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 490mg (21% DV), Total Carb. 60g (22% DV), Fiber 14g (50% DV), Total Sugars 15g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 17g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Soak the sun-dried tomatoes; cook the potatoes
- In a small bowl, soak the sun-dried tomatoes in very hot tap water until softened, about 10 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
- Scrub the potatoes and cut in half lengthwise.
While the tomatoes soak and the potatoes cook, prepare the green beans.
Prep and cook the green beans
- Trim the stem ends from the green beans.
While the green beans cook, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients; finish the salad
- Rinse the chickpeas, white beans, and lima beans.
- Cut the olives in half.
- Scrub the potatoes.
- Rinse the beans.
- Assemble the four-bean salad.