In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Vegetarian, <600 Calories
2 Servings, 5 Calories/Serving
This blend of fresh herbs, ginger, and lemon juice goes especially well with fried foods such as samosas. The chutney comes in a range of consistencies, thick or thin, depending on the preference of the cook, so add as much or as little water as you like.
In your bag
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves - coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves - coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeño or serrano chile pepper - stemmed and coarsely chopped (optional)
- ½ inch piece fresh ginger - peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
Calories 5, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 120mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 1g (0% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Protein 0g
Wash produce before use
Make the chutney