In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo
12 Servings, 5 Calories/Serving
This blend of fresh herbs, ginger, and lemon juice goes especially well with fried foods such as samosas. The chutney comes in a range of consistencies, thick or thin, depending on the preference of the cook, so add as much or as little water as you like.
In your bag
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves - coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves - coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeño or serrano chile pepper - stemmed and coarsely chopped (optional)
- ½ inch piece fresh ginger - peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
Calories: 5, Protein: 0 g, Fiber: 0 g, Total Fat: 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0 g, Saturated Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 120 mg, Carbohydrates: 1 g, Added Sugar: 0 g.
Wash produce before use
Make the chutney