In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Paleo prosciutto and spinach mini quiches
2 Servings, 1 Calories/Serving
Lining a muffin tin with thinly sliced prosciutto makes it easy to pop these little individual quiches from their baking tin and onto a plate. These can be made the night before and rewarmed for an easy, no-hassle breakfast the next day.
In your bag
- ¼ pound thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh spinach
- ½ cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup almond milk
- One pinch nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the base
- Grease 12 muffin cups with olive oil and line each cup with a prosciutto slice.
- Finely chop the spinach and basil.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes.
Bake the muffins