In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Philly Cheesesteak Bowl
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free, Carb-Conscious, No Added Sugar, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
1 Serving, 370 Calories/Serving
4–5 Minutes (Microwave oven)
Everything you love about the iconic Philly Cheesesteak without the carb-load! Thinly sliced beef is married with sautéed onions, mushrooms and bell peppers, topped with a melted blend of mozzarella & provolone cheeses. Truly a chef’s kiss!
- Seasoned vegetables (organic mushrooms - organic onions - organic bell peppers - extra virgin olive oil - kosher salt - black pepper)
- Sous vide seasoned antibiotic-free beef
- Gravy (beef stock - butter - arrowroot powder - nutritional yeast - porcini powder - granulated garlic - onion powder - black pepper - dried thyme)
- Italian cheese blend (mozzarella - provolone)
Calories 370, Total Fat 21g (27% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 80mg (27% DV), Sodium 520mg (23% DV), Total Carb. 13g (5% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 32g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Heat, Season, and Serve
- We delivered this meal fresh because it tastes best that way (heated of course!). If you need to freeze it to cook later, no worries, that works too.
- Microwave: Peel back a corner of the plastic, add 1 tablespoon water, and cook in the tray 4–5 minutes (8–10 minutes if frozen), until internal temperature reaches 165°F*.
- We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content.
- *Cooking times vary by microwave, so add time if needed. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.