In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Poblano Chicken Skillet
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free, Carb-Conscious, Spicy, No Added Sugar, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
1 Serving, 440 Calories/Serving
4–5 Minutes (Microwave oven)
Get lost in the flavor goodness of juicy chicken, roasted poblanos, and melty cheese — a winning trio for any meal time!
- Sous vide antibiotic-free chicken
- Spiced poblanos (organic poblanos - organic bell pepper - organic onions - extra virgin olive oil - kosher salt - cumin - dried Mexican oregano - black pepper)
- Organic cauliflower
- Chile verde sauce (vegetable stock - crushed tomatillos - diced mild green chiles - organic onions - organic poblano - extra virgin olive oil - organic bell pepper - organic spinach - minced cilantro - water - organic garlic - pickled jalapeños - apple cider vinegar - kosher salt - arrowroot powder - dried Mexican oregano - black pepper)
Nutrition per serving
Calories 440, Total Fat 23g (29% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 120mg (40% DV), Sodium 1140mg (50% DV), Total Carb. 15g (5% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 41g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Heat, Season, and Serve
- We delivered this meal fresh because it tastes best that way (heated of course!). If you need to freeze it to cook later, no worries, that works too.
- Microwave: Peel back a corner of the plastic, add 1 tablespoon water, and cook in the tray 4–5 minutes (8–10 minutes if frozen), until internal temperature reaches 165°F*.
- We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content.
- *Cooking times vary by microwave, so add time if needed. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.