In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Pork chops with kimchi “chimichurri” and sweet potato hash
Gluten-Free, Paleo, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Lean & Clean, Diabetes-Friendly
2 Servings, 490 Calories/Serving
Our Korean-Argentine mash-up, kimchi chimichurri, provides a brilliant sweet-savory addition to these easy pork chops.
In your bag
- 3 organic scallions
- 1 organic lime
- 2 ounces kimchi
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 organic sweet potato
- 2 or 3 heads organic baby bok choy (about ½ pound total)
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
Calories: 490, Protein: 42g (84% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 25g (38% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 13g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 105mg (35% DV), Sodium: 360mg (15% DV), Carbohydrates: 23g (8% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: (kimchi contains trace amounts of sugar): 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the kimchi “chimichurri”
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions.
- Zest and juice the lime, keeping the zest and juice separate. [Zest both limes; juice 1 lime. Save the remaining zested lime.]
- Finely chop the kimchi.
- Finely chop the cilantro.
Prep and cook the pork
- Pat the pork dry with a paper towel; season with salt and pepper.
While the pork cooks and rests, prepare the sweet potato hash.
Prep and cook the sweet potato hash
- Scrub or peel the sweet potato. Trim the ends and cut the potato in half lengthwise. Cut each half lengthwise into ½-inch-thick slices, then crosswise into ½-inch cubes.
- Trim the root ends from the bok choy; cut the bok choy on the diagonal into 1-inch-wide strips.
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon [2 tsp].
- Juice the lime.
- Measure the lime juice.
- Stir the kimchi “chimichurri.”
- Scrub the sweet potato.
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).