Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free, Carb-Conscious, Spicy, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
1 Serving, 540 Calories/Serving
4–5 Minutes (Microwave oven)
Experience the taste of summer with peppers, onions, and Italian sausage seasoned to perfection with just the right amount of heat.
- Spicy arrabbiata sauce (water - crushed tomatoes - diced tomatoes - tomato paste - organic onions - organic carrots - organic celery - extra virgin olive oil - organic garlic - minced basil - red chile flakes - kosher salt - cayenne - dried oregano - black pepper)
- Antibiotic-free Italian pork sausage
- Organic bell peppers
- Organic onions
- Italian cheese blend (mozzarella - provolone)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
Calories 540, Total Fat 40g (51% DV), Sat. Fat 15g (75% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 90mg (30% DV), Sodium 990mg (43% DV), Total Carb. 17g (6% DV), Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 9g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 29g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame.
Heat, Season, and Serve
- We delivered this meal fresh because it tastes best that way (heated of course!). If you need to freeze it to cook later, no worries, that works too.
- Microwave: Peel back a corner of the plastic, add 1 tablespoon water, and cook in the tray 4–5 minutes (8–10 minutes if frozen), until internal temperature reaches 165°F*.
- We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content.
- *Cooking times vary by microwave, so add time if needed. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.