In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Sichuan dan dan noodles with ground pork and mustard greens
2 Servings, 760 Calories/Serving
Not your everyday noodles, this savory Sichuan dish is quick to prepare and gets big flavor from ground pork infused with chile oil.
In your bag
- 6 ounces Moon Noodles fresh ramen
- ½ teaspoon Sichuan peppercorns
- 2 teaspoons red chile flakes (optional)
- 10 ounces ground pork
- 1 bunch organic mustard greens or other leafy greens (about ¾ pound)
- Sun Basket dan dan noodle blend (gluten-free tamari - cashew butter - honey - toasted sesame oil - rice vinegar - garlic - ginger)
- 3 tablespoons dry-roasted cashews
- 3 organic scallions
Calories: 760, Protein: 35g (70% DV), Fiber: 14g (56% DV), Total Fat: 44g (68% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 15g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 9g (45% DV), Cholesterol: 55mg (18% DV), Sodium: 810mg (34% DV), Carbohydrates: 63g (21% DV), Total Sugars: 7g, Added Sugars: 3g (6% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts (cashew), Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the ramen
Make the chile oil
- OOn a cutting board, using a rolling pin or the bottom of a small pot or bowl, lightly crush the Sichuan peppercorns. Transfer the peppercorns to a small heatproof bowl, add as many chile flakes as you like, and stir to combine.
Prep and cook the pork and mustard greens
- Cut a small corner from the ground pork packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
- Remove any coarse stems from the mustard greens; coarsely chop the greens.
- Measure 1 teaspoon [2 tsp] chile oil; set aside the rest for serving.
Prep the garnishes
- Using the bottom of a bowl or cup, lightly crush the cashews.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions on the diagonal.
- Time the ramen.
- Measure the water for the pork and mustard greens.
- Crush the cashews.
- Garnish the dish with the cashews and scallions.