In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Two breakfasts: Spicy Mexican scramble & Blood orange-almond smoothies
Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 520 Calories/Serving
In your bag
- 1 chipotle chile in gluten-free adobo (optional)
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
- Fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons diced green chiles
- Scramble spice blend (cumin - granulated garlic)
- 2 Mi Rancho 100% corn tortillas
- 2 blood oranges
- ¼ cup almonds
- 1 cup almond milk
- Vanilla-maple blend (maple syrup - vanilla extract)
Calories 270, Protein: 13 g, Total Fat: 16 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 8.5 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5 g, Saturated Fat: 3.5 g, Cholesterol: 325 mg, Carbohydrates: 18 g, Fiber: 2 g, Added Sugar: 0 g, Sodium: 480 mg
Calories 250, Protein: 6 g, Total Fat: 11 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 6 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5 g, Saturated Fat: 0.5 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Carbohydrates: 31 g, Fiber: 6 g, Added Sugar (Maple Syrup): 6 g, Sodium: 75 mg
Contains: tree nuts
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the scramble
Crack the eggs into a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper and lightly beat. Coarsely chop the cilantro.
In a medium pan over medium heat, warm 1 tablespoon oil. Add the tomatoes, green chiles, spice blend, and as much chipotle as you like. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until thickened, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the eggs and half the cilantro. Cook, stirring, until the eggs are set, 2 to 3 minutes.
Warm the tortillas
Prepare the smoothies
- Peel the blood oranges. Cut them in half crosswise, then separate into segments. Discard any seeds.