In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Spinach Artichoke Chicken Bake
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free, Carb-Conscious, No Added Sugar, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
1 Serving, 480 Calories/Serving
4–5 Minutes (Microwave oven)
The best parts of spinach-artichoke dip melt together with juicy chicken thighs and mild cheeses to make the ultimate comfort dish, made easy.
- Spinach-artichoke blend (canned artichokes - ricotta - organic spinach - organic Greek yogurt - paleo mayo - Parmesan)
- Seasoned chicken thigh (sous vide antibiotic-free chicken thigh - extra virgin olive oil - granulated garlic - black pepper - kosher salt)
- Italian cheese blend (mozzarella - provolone)
Calories 480, Total Fat 30g (38% DV), Sat. Fat 12g (60% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 185mg (62% DV), Sodium 910mg (40% DV), Total Carb. 14g (5% DV), Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 5g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 41g
Contains: Milk, Eggs
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Heat, Season, and Serve
- We delivered this meal fresh because it tastes best that way (heated of course!). If you need to freeze it to cook later, no worries, that works too.
- Microwave: Peel back a corner of the plastic, add 1 tablespoon water, and cook in the tray 4–5 minutes (8–10 minutes if frozen), until internal temperature reaches 165°F*.
- We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content.
- *Cooking times vary by microwave, so add time if needed. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.