Steak salad with romesco vinaigrette
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo
25 – 35 Minutes
Juicy steak slices and peak-of-the-season vegetables make this paleo and gluten-free main-course salad as good for you as it is good to eat.
In your bag
- ¼ pound green beans (optional)
- 2 top sirloin steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 or 2 summer squash (about ¾ pound total)
- 3 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 1 ounce caper berries
- Sun Basket romesco vinaigrette (roasted red peppers - almonds - fresh garlic - olive oil - sherry vinegar - sweet smoked paprika - salt)
- 3 tablespoons roasted almonds
- 2 or 3 sprigs fresh basil
- 3½ ounces baby arugula
Caper berries are bigger and juicier than capers, which stands to reason: the berries are the fruits of the caper bush, while capers are the buds from which caper berries grow.
Protein: 42g (84% DV), Fiber: 8.31g (33% DV), Total Fat: 51g (78% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 30g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 12g (60% DV), Cholesterol: 130mg (43% DV), Sodium: 1050mg (44% DV), Carbohydrates: 14g (5% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat..
Contains: Tree Nuts