In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Superfast Shrimp Louie
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 540 Calories/Serving
With seared shrimp, crisp romaine and cucumbers, juicy tomatoes, and cool hard-cooked eggs, this salad is exactly what you want to eat in summer.
In your bag
- 2 organic eggs
- Shellfish options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild tail-on jumbo shrimp
- 10 ounces wild sea scallops
- 1 organic romaine heart or other lettuce
- 1 organic cucumber
- ¼ pound organic grape or Sungold tomatoes
- Sunbasket Thousand Island dressing (paleo mayo - tomato paste - capers - onion - maple syrup - fresh lemon juice - rice vinegar - Dijon mustard - kosher salt - black pepper)
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
Calories 540, Total Fat 32g (41% DV), Sat. Fat 4.5g (23% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 380mg (127% DV), Sodium 650mg (28% DV), Total Carb. 19g (7% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Incl. 2g Added Sugars, 4% DV), Protein 37g
Contains: Eggs, Crustacean Shellfish
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the eggs
While the eggs cook, prepare the shellfish.
Prep and cook the shellfish
- Rinse the shrimp, then drain on a paper-towel-lined plate and pat dry. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
While the shrimp cook, start preparing the remaining salad ingredients.
For the scallops:
- Pat the scallops dry with a paper towel; season lightly with salt.
While the scallops cook, start preparing the remaining salad ingredients.
Prep the remaining salad ingredients
- Trim the root end from the romaine heart; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Peel the cucumber, if desired, and trim the ends; cut the cucumber in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Finely chop the eggs. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Peel the eggs.
- Toss the romaine with oil.
- Help assemble the salad.