In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Turkey and pancetta meatloaf with roasted broccoli and romesco
2 Servings, 630 Calories/Serving
Not your grandmother’s meatloaf, our twist on a family favorite is taken above and beyond with turkey and pancetta glazed in a house-made mix of ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire.
In your bag
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 or 3 cloves peeled fresh garlic
- 3 ounces diced pancetta
- Meatloaf glaze (ketchup - Dijon mustard - vegan Worcestershire sauce)
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 organic egg
- ½ cup whole wheat panko
- ¾ pound broccoli
- Sunbasket romesco (roasted red peppers - almonds - fresh garlic - olive oil - sherry vinegar - sweet smoked paprika - salt)
Calories: 630, Protein: 32g (64% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 42g (65% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 19g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 9g (45% DV), Cholesterol: 140mg (47% DV), Sodium: 1340mg (56% DV), Carbohydrates: 29g (10% DV), Total Sugars: 10g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Tree Nuts, Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the pancetta and onion
- Peel and coarsely chop enough yellow onion to measure 1 cup.
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 2 teaspoons.
Assemble the meatloaf
- Measure out 3 tablespoons meatloaf glaze; set aside the rest for glazing.
- Cut a small corner from the ground turkey packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate and pat dry with a paper towel.
Bake the meatloaf
Remove the meatloaf from the oven, slather with the remaining meatloaf glaze, and cut into thick slices.
While the meatloaf bakes, prepare the broccoli.
Prep and roast the broccoli
- Cut the broccoli into 1-inch florets; trim off any coarse stems.
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Measure out the meatloaf glaze.
- Toss the broccoli with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Set the table.
- Serve the meal.