In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free, Carb-Conscious, Spicy, No Added Sugar, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
1 Serving, 480 Calories/Serving
4–5 Minutes (Microwave oven)
Layers of flavor make our chili BETTER. Ground turkey, cannellini beans, and fire-roasted tomatoes are infused with aromatic spices. Green chiles bring a subtle kick and cheddar cheese tops it off to create the perfect chili.
- Turkey chili (ground antibiotic-free turkey - diced fire-roasted tomatoes - chicken stock - cooked white beans - organic onion - tomato paste - organic bell pepper - chili spice blend [spices - chile - dehydrated garlic - paprika] - extra virgin olive oil - organic garlic - arrowroot powder - salt - black pepper - dried Mexican oregano)
- Diced mild green chiles
Calories 480, Total Fat 27g (35% DV), Sat. Fat 10g (50% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 140mg (47% DV), Sodium 1100mg (48% DV), Total Carb. 19g (7% DV), Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 41g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Heat, Season, and Serve
- We delivered this meal fresh because it tastes best that way (heated of course!). If you need to freeze it to cook later, no worries, that works too.
- Microwave: Peel back a corner of the plastic, add 1 tablespoon water, and cook in the tray 4–5 minutes (8–10 minutes if frozen), until internal temperature reaches 165°F*.
- We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content.
- *Cooking times vary by microwave, so add time if needed. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.