Make a Duct Tape Wallet
A duct-tape billfold makes a great Father’s Day gift. Once you've made the duct-tape fabric, the rest is easy. Colorful duct-tapes can be found in art supply stores. For extra fun, fill Dad’s wallet with funny money and photos of you.
Duct-tape in multiple colors
1. Cut a strip of tape 7½ -inches long, and place it sticky-side up on a clean, smooth work surface, such as a plastic cutting board. Cut a second piece of tape of the same length and put it sticky-side down on top of the first piece, so that half hangs over the first piece onto the non-stick surface. Fold the sticky part of the first piece over the second piece and flip it so that the sticky overhang is now face up. Cut a third piece of tape and stick it to the sticky surface of the second piece and continue until you have a 7½ by 8-inch sheet of duct-tape.
2. Trim to make a clean sheet about 7-inches wide and 8-inches long.
3. Fold the rectangle in half lengthwise so it is 7-inches wide on each side and 3½-inches long on each side.
4. To make the pocket, cut two pieces of tape, 3½-inches long each, and seal the two ends shut so you have a lengthwise pocket.
5. Fold the long side in half to crease.
6. Decorate with tape, if you like. To make the wallet more secure, stick small Velcro squares on the interior of each fold.
7. Fill with photos and fun mementos for Dad to enjoy.