Vegan, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Lean & Clean
8 Servings, 140 Calories/Serving, 20 – 30 Minutes
This easy holiday side takes a lot less effort than its impressive name might suggest. It needs only 20 to 30 minutes from start to finish—yet just might upstage your Thanksgiving bird. Five percent of all proceeds from our Thanksgiving sides will be donated to ChefsGiving, benefiting fire relief efforts in Northern California.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 140, Protein: 3g (6% DV), Fiber: 3g (12% DV), Total Fat: 12g (18% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 8g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 45mg (2% DV), Carbohydrates: 8g (3% DV), Total Sugars: 4g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV).