In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Seared stone fruit and feta flatbreads with green salad
Soy-Free, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Vegetarian, Diabetes-Friendly, <600 Calories
2 Servings, 550 Calories/Serving
For the brightest summer meal, we nestle juicy nectarines over crisp flatbreads, then top with feta and a sweet balsamic drizzle. What’s not to love?
In your bag
- 2 organic nectarines or other stone fruit
- 1 or 2 organic shallots
- 2 Atoria's Family Bakery whole grain lavash flatbreads
- 6 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 organic lemon
- 3 tablespoons roasted almonds
- 3 ounces organic baby arugula or other leafy greens
Calories 550, Total Fat 36g (46% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 590mg (26% DV), Total Carb. 69g (25% DV), Fiber 9g (32% DV), Total Sugars 13g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 18g
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts (almond), Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the nectarines and shallots
- Cut the nectarines into quarters lengthwise away from the pits; cut the fruit into ½-inch-thick wedges.
- Peel and thinly slice the shallots.
In the same pan over medium-high heat, warm 1 to 2 teaspoons oil until hot but not smoking. Add the shallots, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until starting to brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to the plate with the nectarines. While the nectarines and shallots cook, prepare the flatbreads.
Assemble and toast the flatbreads
Place the flatbreads side by side on a sheet pan (working in batches if needed), and arrange the nectarines and shallots evenly over the flatbreads, leaving a ½-inch border around the edges. Top with the feta and drizzle with 1 to 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or more to taste. Place the flatbreads under the broiler, watching closely to prevent burning, and cook until the flatbreads are crisp, the feta starts to soften, and the balsamic vinegar has caramelized slightly, 1 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board.
Make the salad; prep the almonds
- Juice half the lemon; cut half into wedges for garnish. [Juice 1 lemon; cut 1 lemon into wedges.]
- Coarsely chop the almonds for garnish.
Finish the flatbreads
- Brush the flatbreads with oil.
- Juice the lemon.
- Assemble the salad.
- Top the flatbreads with salad and almonds.