Almond-crusted trout with chermoula and cucumber-olive salad
Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free
30 – 40 Minutes
In Chef Justine’s contemporary riff on the French classic truite amandine, she gives the fish an inspired crust by dredging it in almond meal and slivered almonds instead of flour. The almonds prove a natural match for the lively herb flavors of the chermoula, a Moroccan sauce traditionally paired with seafood.
In your bag
- 1 Persian cucumber
- 3 tablespoons Kalamata olives
- 3 tablespoons Castelvetrano olives
- 1 lemon
- Two 6-ounce trout fillets
- ¼ cup almond meal
- 1 pasture-raised organic egg
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- Sun Basket chermoula (fresh parsley - cilantro - olive oil - fresh garlic - coriander - cumin - salt - ascorbic acid)
Calories: 780, Protein: 38 g, Total Fat: 64 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 41 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 7 g, Saturated Fat: 8 g, Cholesterol: 220 mg, Sodium: 970 mg, Carbohydrates 11 g, Fiber: 5 g, Added Sugar: 0 g.
Contains: Eggs, Fish, Tree Nuts