In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Asian rice noodle bowls with sesame dressing and soft-cooked eggs
Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free
2 Servings, 490 Calories/Serving
Vegetarian and gluten-free, these light yet satisfying bowls are packed with crisp fresh vegetables and topped with soft-cooked eggs.
In your bag
- 5 ounces flat rice noodles
- 1 organic lime
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- Sun Basket sesame dressing base (coconut aminos - coconut vinegar - toasted sesame oil)
- 2 tablespoons sambal oelek (optional)
- 2 organic eggs
- ¼ pound roasted red peppers
- 3 ounces organic sugar snap or snow peas
- ½ cup shelled edamame
- 2 ounces organic shredded carrots
Calories: 490, Protein: 17g (34% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 11g (17% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 2g (10% DV), Cholesterol: 155mg (52% DV), Sodium: 480mg (20% DV), Carbohydrates: 80g (27% DV), Total Sugars: 11g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the rice noodles
Make the sesame dressing
- Juice half the lime; cut half into wedges for garnish. [Juice 1 lime; cut 1 lime into wedges.]
- Finely chop the cilantro.
Cook the eggs
Prep the remaining ingredients; assemble the salad
- Scrape off any seeds from the roasted red peppers; thinly slice the peppers.
- Thinly slice the sugar snap peas on the diagonal.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise.
- Time the noodles.
- Juice the lime.
- Fill a small bowl with ice water.
- Time the eggs.
- Peel the eggs.