In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Baked eggs in spinach and leeks with chili-spiced ciabatta
Vegetarian, Family-Friendly, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 690 Calories/Serving
With runny eggs, a vegetable-rich hash, and spiced ciabatta toasts, this meal will have you wanting breakfast for dinner every day.
In your bag
- 6 ounces organic red or gold new potatoes
- 1 organic large leek
- 3 ounces roasted red peppers
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 6 ounces organic baby spinach or other leafy greens
- 2 ciabatta rolls
- Sun Basket chili spice blend (chili powder - coriander - cumin - sweet paprika - granulated garlic)
- 4 organic eggs
- 6 tablespoons crumbled feta
Calories: 690, Protein: 26g (52% DV), Fiber: 9g (36% DV), Total Fat: 27g (42% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 16g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 325mg (108% DV), Sodium: 1280mg (53% DV), Carbohydrates: 79g (26% DV), Total Sugars: 4g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the vegetables
- Scrub or peel the potatoes; cut the potatoes into ¼-inch pieces.
- Trim the root ends from the leek; cut the leek in half lengthwise, then crosswise into enough thin half-moons to measure 1 cup [2 cups]. Rinse well.
- Scrape off any seeds from the roasted red peppers; thinly slice the peppers.
Stir in the roasted red peppers, 1 cup [1¼ cups] vegetable broth, and the spinach (the spinach in batches if needed) and cook until the spinach has wilted and the liquid has thickened slightly, about 1 minute.
While the vegetables cook, prepare the ciabatta.
Toast the ciabatta
- Cut the ciabatta in half horizontally.
Cook the eggs
- Scrub the potatoes.
- Rinse the leek.
- Sprinkle the chili spice blend.