Baked shrimp with tomato, feta, and lemon-mint orzo
25 – 35 Minutes
This simple gratin, a classic Greek seafood recipe, strikes a lovely balance between hearty and light. Lemon-mint orzo rounds out the meal.
In your bag
- ⅔ cup gluten-free orzo (contains rice and quinoa flours)
- 1 or 2 shallots
- 1 or 2 cloves peeled fresh garlic
- 3 or 4 Roma tomatoes (about 10 ounces)
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- ¼ teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta
- 1 lemon
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh mint
Broilers vary widely in the amount of heat they deliver, so watch the gratin carefully to make sure the feta doesn’t burn.
Protein: 38g (76% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 20g (31% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 12g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% DV), Cholesterol: 230mg (77% DV), Sodium: 640mg (27% DV), Carbohydrates: 66g (22% DV), Total Sugars: 10g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Crustacean shellfish