In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Balinese chicken stir-fry with coconut-turmeric cauliflower “rice”
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Carb-Conscious, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 600 Calories/Serving
Rich and comforting, this fast paleo stir-fry features cauliflower “rice” cooked up in creamy coconut milk and flavored with earthy turmeric and naturally sweet figs.
In your bag
- 10 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast strips
- 1 organic yellow onion
- 1 ounce dried Black Mission figs
- 3 tablespoons dry-roasted cashews
- Sunbasket turmeric spice blend (granulated garlic - turmeric - ground ginger)
- 10 ounces organic cauliflower “rice”
- ½ cup coconut milk
Calories 600, Total Fat 35g (45% DV), Sat. Fat 13g (65% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 105mg (35% DV), Sodium 120mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 33g (12% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Total Sugars 15g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 39g
Contains: Tree Nuts (cashew, coconut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep your protein
- Chicken, steak, or pork strips: Cut a small corner from the packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer the meat to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Shrimp or scallops: Rinse and drain the shrimp or scallops. Pat dry on a paper-towel-lined plate. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Tofu: Pat the tofu dry with paper towels; cut into ½-inch cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
Start cooking your protein
Cook the cauliflower “rice”; finish the stir-fry
- Peel and finely chop enough onion to measure ½ cup [1 cup].
- Trim the stems from the figs; coarsely chop the figs.
- Using the bottom of a bowl or cup, lightly crush the cashews for garnish.
Add your protein, cauliflower “rice,” coconut milk, and ½ cup [1 cup] water and cook, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is crisp-tender and the protein is cooked through, 2 to 4 minutes. Stir in the figs. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Measure the onion.
- Crush the cashews.
- Measure the water for the cauliflower “rice.”
- Garnish with the cashews.