In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Balsamic chicken with heirloom beans and roasted onions
Gluten-Free, Paleo, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free
2 Servings, 570 Calories/Serving
The mustard and balsamic vinegar glaze does double duty in this simple recipe as both a seasoning for the chicken and a dressing for the roasted onion and beans.
In your bag
- Two “airline” chicken breasts
- Balsamic glaze (balsamic vinegar - whole grain mustard - honey)
- 1 red onion
- 10 ounces heirloom beans
- 3 ounces roasted red peppers
- Italian parsley
- Fresh basil
Wash produce before use
Cook the chicken
- Peel the onion and cut into ½-inch rounds.
Meanwhile, prepare the beans.
Cook the beans
While the beans cook:
- Cut the pepper into strips.
- Rinse and chop the herbs.
- Whisk 1 tablespoon oil into the remaining glaze.
Make the salad