In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Quick and easy barbacoa pulled-pork sliders with peach slaw
2 Servings, 600 Calories/Serving
Smoky chipotle and optional pickled jalapeño bring the flavors of open-flame cooking to our 20-minute pulled-pork sliders, cooled with a peach-radish slaw.
In your bag
- 10 ounces braised pork shoulder (contains pork and spices)
- Sunbasket chipotle barbacoa glaze (tomato paste - Dijon mustard - chipotle chiles in gluten-free adobo - maple syrup - apple cider vinegar - kosher salt - cinnamon)
- 1 organic lemon
- ¼ pound organic radishes
- 1 organic peach or other stone fruit
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeños (optional)
- 2 ounces organic shredded green or other cabbage
- 4 slider buns
Calories: 600, Protein: 42g (84% DV), Fiber: 14g (56% DV), Total Fat: 16g (25% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 10g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% DV), Cholesterol: 75mg (25% DV), Sodium: 900mg (38% DV), Carbohydrates: 75g (25% DV), Total Sugars: 20g, Added Sugars: (barbacoa glaze contains maple syrup; buns contain organic molasses, organic brown sugar, and organic barley malt): 7g (14% DV).
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the peach slaw
- Let the braised pork shoulder and barbacoa glaze come to room temperature.
- Juice the lemon. [Juice 1 lemon; save the remaining lemon.]
- Trim the ends from the radishes; cut the radishes in half, then cut the halves into thin half-moons.
- Cut the peach in half and remove the pit; cut the fruit into thin slices, then cut the slices into matchsticks.
- If using, coarsely chop the jalapeños. Wash your hands after handling.
Toast the buns
Heat the pork
- Juice the lemon.
- Toss the slaw.
- Help assemble the sliders.