In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
BBQ tofu burgers with kale slaw
2 Servings, 530 Calories/Serving
These BBQ tofu burgers and kale slaw are the stuff vegetarian dreams are made of. Our house-made glaze and dressing bring this meal together fast.
In your bag
- 1 organic Roma or other tomato
- Sun Basket coleslaw dressing base (onion - red wine vinegar - garlic)
- 5 ounces organic shredded kale or other leafy greens
- 2 ounces organic shredded carrots
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 2 Hodo organic tofu burgers
- 2 vegan whole wheat buns
- Sun Basket BBQ glaze (tomato paste - apple cider vinegar - maple syrup - molasses - vegan Worcestershire - garlic - kosher salt - black pepper)
Calories: 530, Protein: 11g (22% DV), Fiber: 11g (44% DV), Total Fat: 23g (35% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 18g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 3g (15% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 720mg (30% DV), Carbohydrates: 72g (24% DV), Total Sugars: 29g, Added Sugars: 9g (18% DV).
Contains: Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the tomato; make the kale slaw
- Cut away the core from the tomato; cut the tomato crosswise into ¼-inch-thick slices. Set aside for garnish.
Cook the burgers; toast the buns
- Stir the coleslaw dressing.
- Assemble the slaw.
- Help assemble the burgers.