BBQ pulled chicken sliders with peach-feta salad and cabbage slaw
30 – 40 Minutes
Our house-made BBQ sauce in these easy sliders brings instant intensity, while a fast slaw and salad balance the richness.
In your bag
- 4 or 5 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1 pound total)
- Sun Basket BBQ sauce (tomato paste - apple cider vinegar - honey - vegan Worcestershire sauce - unsulfured molasses - fresh garlic - black pepper)
- 1 wedge red cabbage (about ½ pound)
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño (optional)
- Slaw dressing base (yellow onion - fresh garlic - red wine vinegar)
- ½ teaspoon celery seeds
- 4 peaches
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- ⅓ cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- 8 slider buns
Celery seeds are harvested from the small white flowers of the celery plant. When dried, they’re a common ingredient in pickling mixes. Here, we’ve added a generous sprinkling to the slaw to give it celery flavor without the chopping.
Protein: 39g (78% DV), Fiber: 8g (32% DV), Total Fat: 39g (60% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 15g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 11g (55% DV), Cholesterol: 155mg (52% DV), Sodium: 900mg (38% DV), Carbohydrates: 75g (25% DV), Total Sugars: 28g, Added Sugars (BBQ sauce contains honey and molasses): 6g (12% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Soybeans