Beef and rice noodle salad with arugula pesto
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free
20 – 30 Minutes
Pasta night gets a Southeast-Asian twist in this quick-cooking noodle salad.
In your bag
- ½ pound flat rice noodles
- 2 limes
- 1 bunch kale (about ½ pound)
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (optional)
- Sun Basket arugula pesto (baby arugula - walnuts - fresh garlic - olive oil - salt)
- 1 pound top sirloin steak strips
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 6 or 7 sprigs fresh mint
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 3 ounces shredded carrots
Instead of soaking the rice noodles, you can boil them like pasta: Bring a medium sauce pot of water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking, until just tender, 2 to 4 minutes, then drain and rinse under cold water.
Protein: 33g (66% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 53g (82% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 24g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 15g, Saturated Fat: 11g (55% DV), Cholesterol: 85mg (28% DV), Sodium: 610mg (25% DV), Carbohydrates: 47g (16% DV), Total Sugars: 4g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts