Bibimbap with snap peas, carrots, and fried eggs
Vegetarian, Spicy, Dairy-Free
25 – 35 Minutes
Korea’s beloved rice dish has a bit of everything—kimchi, sesame, fried egg—in every bite. To keep it strictly gluten-free, omit the gochujang.
In your bag
- 2 cups jasmine rice
- 1½ tablespoons black and white sesame seeds
- 2 or 3 cloves peeled fresh garlic
- 1 red bell pepper
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- ¼ pound sugar snap peas
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
- 2-inch piece fresh ginger
- 6 or 7 sprigs fresh cilantro
- Bibimbap dressing base (rice vinegar - gluten-free tamari - sesame oil - maple syrup)
- 3 ounces shredded carrots
- ¼ pound mung bean sprouts
- 3 ounces kimchi
- 2 tablespoons gochujang (optional - contains wheat)
It’s easier to cut a bell pepper by placing it skin side down instead of skin side up on the cutting board, as even the sharpest knives penetrate the flesh more easily than the skin.
Protein: 22g (44% DV), Fiber: 8g (32% DV), Total Fat: 13g (20% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 6g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.5g, Saturated Fat: 2g (10% DV), Cholesterol: 155mg (52% DV), Sodium: 730mg (30% DV), Carbohydrates: 104g (35% DV), Total Sugars: 8g, Added Sugars (Maple syrup): 3g (6% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Wheat, Soybeans