Bibimbap with snap peas, carrots, and fried eggs
Spicy, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free
Korea’s most beloved dish delivers a little bit of everything—rice, vegetables, ginger, kimchi, sesame seeds, and a fried egg—in every bite.
In your bag
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- Peeled fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon black and white sesame seeds
- ¼ pound baby spinach
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2½ ounces sugar snap peas
- Fresh ginger
- Fresh cilantro
- 2 pasture-raised organic eggs
- Bibimbap dressing base (rice vinegar - gluten-free tamari - sesame oil - maple syrup)
- 3 ounces shredded carrots
- Mung bean sprouts
- 2 ounces Mother-in-Law’s Vegan Table Cut kimchi (napa cabbage - red chile peppers - onion - fresh chives - fresh garlic - fresh ginger - salt - sugar)
- 1½ tablespoons Mother-in-Law’s gochujang (optional – chile flakes - malt syrup - wheat flour - sweet rice powder - fresh garlic - onion - salt - soybean flour)
It’s easier to cut a bell pepper skin side down than skin side up since even the sharpest knives penetrate the flesh more easily than the skin.
Protein: 19g (38% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 15g (23% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 7g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 2g (10% DV), Cholesterol: 175mg (58% DV), Sodium: 640mg (27% DV), Carbohydrates: 93g (31% DV), Total Sugars: 10g, Added Sugars (Maple Syrup; Gochujang may contain trace amounts of added sugar): 1g (2% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Wheat, Soybeans