In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Blueberry-cashew smoothies & Avocado toasts with soft-cooked eggs and cherry tomatoes
Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian
2 Servings, 670 Calories/Serving
In your bag
- BLUEBERRY-CASHEW SMOOTHIES
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 6 ounces blueberries
- 3 tablespoons roasted cashews
- AVOCADO TOASTS WITH SOFT COOKED EGGS AND CHERRY TOMATOES
- 2 pasture-raised organic eggs
- 1 ciabatta roll
- 2½ ounces cherry tomatoes
- 2 or 3 red radishes
- 1 avocado
- 1½ teaspoons sherry vinegar
- Sunbasket avocado sprinkle - optional (sumac - Aleppo chile flakes)
BLUEBERRY-CASHEW SMOOTHIES Nutrition per serving: Protein: 3g (6% DV), Fiber: 3g (12% DV), Total Fat: 13g (20% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 6g (30% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 280mg (12% DV), Carbohydrates: 36g (12% DV), Total Sugars: 24g, Added Sugars (Maple syrup): 12g (24% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.
Contains: tree nuts
AVOCADO TOASTS WITH SOFT COOKED EGGS AND CHERRY TOMATOES, Protein: 12g (24% DV), Fiber: 8g (32% DV), Total Fat: 24g (37% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 15g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 155mg (52% DV), Sodium: 580mg (24% DV), Carbohydrates: 37g (12% DV), Total Sugars: 2g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.
Contains: wheat, eggs
Wash produce before use
Blend the ingredients
Cook the eggs
While the water heats and the eggs cook, prepare the ciabatta.
Toast the ciabatta
- Cut the ciabatta in half horizontally; spread the cut sides with 1 teaspoon butter or drizzle with 1 teaspoon oil; season with salt.
Prep the remaining ingredients; finish the avocado toasts
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Trim the ends from the radishes; thinly slice the radishes.
- Cut the avocado in half. Remove the pit, scoop out the flesh, and cut the flesh lengthwise into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise.
Divide the avocado between the toasts; if desired, using a fork, mash the avocado. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Top with the tomatoes, radishes, eggs, and as much avocado sprinkle as you like.