In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Braised tofu and soba noodle salad with miso-tamari dressing
2 Servings, 640 Calories/Serving
Need a quick noodle fix? Made with five-spiced tofu, wholesome soba, and our miso-tamari dressing, these vegan noodle bowls are ready in just 15 minutes.
In your bag
- ½ pound Hodo organic braised tofu
- 5 ounces soba noodles
- 1 organic lime
- 1 organic Bartlett or other pear
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- Sunbasket miso-tamari dressing base (miso - gluten-free tamari - rice vinegar - toasted sesame oil)
- 3 ounces organic shredded red or other cabbage
Calories: 640, Protein: 30g (60% DV), Fiber: 11g (44% DV), Total Fat: 22g (34% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 7g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 2g (10% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 1320mg (55% DV), Carbohydrates: 84g (28% DV), Total Sugars: 21g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the soba noodles and tofu
- Cut the tofu into 1-inch cubes.
Meanwhile, in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, warm 1 tablespoon [2 TBL] oil until hot but not smoking. Working in batches if needed, add the tofu, season with salt and pepper, and cook, turning occasionally, until lightly browned and crisp, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate. Add more oil between batches if needed. While the soba noodles and tofu cook, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients; assemble the salad
- Juice the lime.
- Peel the pear, if desired; core and cut into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro for garnish.
- Time the soba noodles.
- Juice the lime.
- Stir the miso-tamari dressing.
- Assemble the salad.
- Garnish with the cilantro.